If you are experiencing longer lasting and persistent symptoms of depression and anxiety you may need additional support to help manage your symptoms. Your GP will be able to help you with this.
Need urgent help?
If you need urgent help, you can:
- If you're in immediate danger call 999
- If you're struggling and need to talk to someone right now, you can call Samaritans free on 116 123 or email email@example.com
- Call your GP and ask for an emergency appointment
- Attend your local A&E if you can get there safely
- To get help from NHS 111, you can:
- Go to 111.nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only)
- Call 111
- Contact your mental health crisis team (if you have one)